Development Planning Process in School
The focus at the school Dr. E.P. Scarlett is dedicated to the continuous improvement of the student learning process. Evidence of achievement and learning conditions contribute to student success.
Development planning principles in E.P. Scarlett School Calgary are based on a consideration of a variety of data sources. Some of the most common data forms.
- The report card shows information about the course, subject and/or results.
- Provincial PAT, SLA grades, exam results
- Observations of student learning patterns, achievements and needs
- Focus groups of students, teachers and/or parents
Strategies Dr. E.P. Scarlett High School
- Teachers intentionally include a formative assessment strategy in the development of their learning objectives. As a result, students’ academic performance is increasing.
- Teachers intentionally open to students’ unique opportunities and career opportunities. Students demonstrate increased confidence and readiness as they move out of high school.
At E.P. Scarlett High School, a development process is constantly underway to improve student success. It consists of the following parts:
- Aim of achievement: Improvement/change that the school intends to create in achieving the student.
- Learning Objective: The change that Dr. E.P. Scarlett intends to make in practice to support the student’s goal of achievement.
- Achievement Strategy: Describes the overall improvement efforts that will be implemented in the process of learning from students’ experiences to improve their achievements.
- Training measure: Describes how changes are visible.
Where Our Graduates Build Their Careers
Documents for Guidance Office of Dr. E.P. Scarlett
- Checklist for New Student Registration Fall 2022 (top portion filled out)
- Student Registration Form
- Transfer Request – High School (if applicable)
- Request for Student Records
- Courses Offered 2016-2022
- Copy of Birth Certificate required and if applicable Copy of Permanent Resident Card
- Most Current Report Card or Transcript of Courses and Marks
- Proof of Residency (e.g. Copy of utility bill, home purchase contract)
Custody/Guardianship documents (if applicable)
Registration for foreigners
It is also needed if they studied at school in Canada. You can set an appointment by calling this number 403-777-7373 (and then press 1).
E.P. Scarlett High School Programs
- Advanced Placement
- French Immersion
- French Second Language
- French AP
- Spanish Bilingual
- Language Enrichment
- International Certificate